Chris’s interest in Real Estate was sparked early in life. Growing up in the South Park area, both of his parents were top REALTORS in the 1970’s. As a Charlotte native, Chris is exceptionally familiar with the city where he has spent his entire life. For more than 25 years, Chris has leveraged his passion for real estate, becoming South Charlotte’s “go-to” agent, with an unparalleled level of knowledge and experience in buying and selling homes. Earning multiple awards and achievements throughout his career, Chris consistently delivers the best-in-class results for every buyer or seller he represents.
In 1997, Chris obtained his NC General Contractors license, which enabled him to explain new construction and additions or modifications to potential homebuyers.
Chris built his personal home in Weddington in 1999 and began specializing in the luxury home market as Weddington and Marvin expanded. Representing 12+ custom homebuilders selling their homes in this area, with homes priced from $500k to $1.6M
Chris still resides in Weddington with his wife, two daughters, and German Shepard - Lucy.
Whether you're looking for your dream home, or selling your current property, Chris is your preeminent source for all your real estate related needs.
Awards and Achievements:
- Top 100% club, REMAX Executive Realty – 2009-Present
- Certified Residential Specialist (Only 3% of agents achieve this designation)
- Voted 5-Star Real Estate Agent, Charlotte Magazine (Only 7% of agents receive this)
- #1 Selling Agent Providence Downs and Providence Downs South with over 85 sales
- #1 Agent for the entire company out of 600+ agents with 33 million in volume, Allen Tate Realtors – 2007
- Top Listing/Sales Agent, Coldwell Banker (Arboretum) – 1992-1996
- Top Listing/Sales Agent, Prudential (Southpark) – 1989-1992
See What Chris's Previous Clients Have To Say
Click to view Chris's testimonials